Autonomous water treatment from Abwa-tec
Industrial progress is a topic that has to be observed globally and worldwide. The requirements that go hand in hand with this include a reliable, intact water supply with process water.
In order to be able to guarantee this supply even in the most remote areas of our globe, a high degree of inventiveness and engineering skill is required.
Abwa-tec GmbH has taken on exactly this topic and designed a self-sufficient water treatment system.
In this case, self-sufficient means to use energies that we find in the great outdoors. The water treatment is thus decoupled from complicated infrastructural conditions. At Abwa-tec, we are thus moving towards a world in which the water supply can also be guaranteed in remote deserts, for example.
Because as you know, Abwa-tec has the following company principle: Water is life!
At Abwa-tec, water treatment meets years of experience, which is why we were able to fall back on our proven process technologies in a wide variety of industries for the construction. This comes into its own in the resulting water treatment system.
Autonomous water treatment from Abwa-tec - your advantage:
- Habitat is created, the filter system ensures the basic supply of drinking water
- efficient, energy is taken from where it occurs without limits, in nature
- independent operation, rising energy costs will no longer play a role for you in the future
- Weather damage, container construction protects the built-in process mechanics
- No commissioning is necessary, which means that the installation site can also be relocated quickly
- Drinking water supply, the starting medium water meets the highest purity requirements
Autonomous water treatment from Abwa-tec - technical functionality and data:
A hydropower plant operated by solar energy and wind power produces water of drinking water quality as the starting medium. For water treatment, components from well-known manufacturers that have proven themselves at Abwa-tec are used. A water supply is possible from various sources rainwater or e.g. from standing water. As a result, uninhabited areas of land can be populated with this fully desalinated water or industrial progress can also begin here.
Energy supply: self-sufficient (wind energy, solar energy)
Flow rate: 1000 l / h
Filter technology: membrane technology
Quality of the starting medium: drinking water 99.999% free of viruses and bacteria